What we need to be aware of after American Sniper

Standard

I’m so glad that American Sniper is bringing the reality of how a military person doesn’t come home whole. But they also need to realize that the family they come home to is not whole either.

I am not the same woman my husband married before his first deployment. He his decently not the same man I married 20 years later after his third deployment.

Neither was our son.

Only 1% of our nation are in the military, active, guard, reserve. What are the rest of the 99% doing for those that protect your freedom, find your lost, fight your floods, forest fires and dig you out of snow.

Congress is going to cut their wages, their medical, their retirement.

FIGHT FOR THOSE THAT GIVE THEIR LIVES!!

Advertisements

About me

Northern country girl, daughter, mother, wife, fiscal conservative, social liberal, recovering catholic, environmentalist, equality rules! Proverbs 31 Girl. You may as well say, 'That's a valiant flea that dare eat his breakfast on the lip of a lion. William Tecumseh Sherman When you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor.... the devil says "oh crap, she's awake"...

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s